RETURN TO SHOP
The M-216™ Backcountry helmet features a hybrid shell design; the ABS hard front shell provides reinforcement for mounted accessories, and an in-mold PC rear shell reduces weight.
The M-216™ Backcountry helmet features a hybrid shell design; the ABS hard front shell provides reinforcement for mounted accessories, and an in-mold PC rear shell reduces weight. The helmet includes:
• A glass-reinforced polycarbonate shroud for attaching headlamps and cameras.
• A customized BOA® Fit System guarantees a precise fit adjustment with single-handed quick release.
• Accessory rails allow for mounting a variety of lights and cameras.
• Removable ear cups specifically designed to be comfortable while using in-ear communication systems with a pocket for drop-in audio device compatibility.
• 14 total vents: Eight crown (adjustable), two front (passive open), four rear (fixed open) for maximum cooling during high exertion rescues.
• Eight adjustable crown vents with three positions (open, half open and closed) to accommodate both warm and cold conditions.
• Above-goggle vent channels draw air through the helmet to the rear exhaust ports to reduce goggle fogging.
• Integrated goggle strap retention.
Meets impact attenuation requirements for:
• ASTM F2040-18 (Recreational Snow Sports)
• BS EN 1077:2007 Class B (Alpine Skiing and Snowboarding)
Hover over image to inspect
• Removable ear covers enables thermal regulation
• Ear cover feature Interior pockets for in-ear communications systems
• 8 adjustable crown vents in three positions: full open, half open and full closed
• Fidlock® magnetic buckle for easy one-handed operation
• Allows mounting of a variety of tactical accessories such as communications systems, lights, etc.
• Allows precise fit adjustment with single-handed quick release
• Glass-reinforced polycarbonate shroud for mounting cameras and headlamps
SPEC SHEETS & USER GUIDES
REVIEWS & RATINGS