RETURN TO SHOP
Oakley Standard Issue Ballistic M frame 3.0 Replacement Lenses – Clear
IMPACT PROTECTION LENSES
Oakley lenses are designed and tested under extreme conditions to ensure uncompromising protection across a wide range of demanding conditions. Oakley SI Ballistic M Frame 3.0 lenses surpass ANSI Z87.1 Industrial Standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact protection. All lenses are made of pure Plutonite®, a proprietary material that offers the highest level of optical clarity available in eyewear.
• Lenses feature a permanent anti-fog coating on the back surface
• UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out all of UVA / UVB & harmful blue light up to 400 nm wavelength
• Meets or exceeds high mass and high velocity impact requirements per ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010
• Meets or exceeds ballistic fragmentation impact standards per MIL PRF-31013, Clause 188.8.131.52.
• Secure fit even under wet conditions via Hydrophilic Unobtainium® nose pad
• Clear lens features 93% visible light transmittance, suitable for use in low light to no light conditions
• Persimmon lens features 69% visible light transmittance, suitable for use in low light to no light conditions
• Grey lens features 17% visible light transmittance suitable for bright light
• Prizm Tr22 lens features 19% visible light transmittance suitable for increased contrast in bright conditions
• Prizm Tr45 lens features 44% visible light transmittance suitable for increased contrast under overcast conditions
Hover over image to inspect
REVIEWS & RATINGS